View Profile RSQViper

537 Movie Reviews

As talented as ever! Love this. Great use of colors, awesome artwork and your ability to animate on so many platforms is astounding! 5/5!

Beyond legit! Your animation style is incredible! Good song, too!!

Fucking masterpiece

116 Game Reviews

Shell of a copy. Where is the speed up? Where are the tricks in the air? Lame.

Beta?

Beta and pre-releases aren't supposed to be uploaded here, maybe you missed that.

As a game, this was.. ok. A little fun, I guess but takes very little kill to play. If it was finished you'd get a 5/10, but it isn't.

Emuflash responds:

u know what, it is finished!, 3 hurrays for me and FQ.

1,000,000 or these...

There are literally hundreds of tutorials that go over this very thing. When you make a tut, you should not just make it one simple piece of info like this.

As it was, this tut did teach but is so limited. The layout was also pretty messy and you misspelled thruout.

Overall, it was very below average for a tutorial.

50 Audio Reviews

Great as always! I always come back to listen when you upload. One of the few reasons I come back to Newgrounds after all these years.

Bosa responds:

I've missed you lol! You're the man! We've come a long way since the good old days, haven't we?

Cool feel

It has a cool party/trance/techno feel to it.

You change pitch throughout it and do it pretty well. Your'e getting better at making this stuff.

Now make another Flash to go with it!

aldlv responds:

thanx a lot... =D
another flash...
well... you are right...
I will

GREAT Song!

I liked the song a lot. I'd love to hear an instrumental version only of this (or maybe I'm missing it).

Really great.

Dude, where's my Flash?

Jason Lowe @RSQViper

41, Male

Electrical Engineer

No More School!!! Ever!!!

Boston, MA