Ski Free (flash Remake) Ski Free (flash Remake)

Shell of a copy. Where is the speed up? Where are the tricks in the air? Lame.

Fleet Fighter Fleet Fighter

Simply... AMAZING!!!

This brought a tear to my eye. Whoever produced this deserves a rise. <3

Hit Machine (Multiplayer) Hit Machine (Multiplayer)

Pretty cool!

This is a pretty fun game. Probably could be a bit flashier though. Maybe using graphics that POP a bit more, but the song I got was pretty good for an off-scene song. I also got a perfect and I suck at these so maybe "easy" should be labeled "impossible to fail."

Nicely done!

iminlikewithyou responds:

Thanks Viper, you rock!

Retarded Hunter 3 Retarded Hunter 3

Beta?

Beta and pre-releases aren't supposed to be uploaded here, maybe you missed that.

As a game, this was.. ok. A little fun, I guess but takes very little kill to play. If it was finished you'd get a 5/10, but it isn't.

Emuflash responds:

u know what, it is finished!, 3 hurrays for me and FQ.

Tutorial: Flash Game Tutorial: Flash Game

1,000,000 or these...

There are literally hundreds of tutorials that go over this very thing. When you make a tut, you should not just make it one simple piece of info like this.

As it was, this tut did teach but is so limited. The layout was also pretty messy and you misspelled thruout.

Overall, it was very below average for a tutorial.

Redball 3 Redball 3

cool

Cool idea, but after a few levels the red line didn't mess me up any more. It was... right after that one where you switch next to a green one, then an orange and red one close you in.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Well, that was fun

I beat that bastard in 7 steps. He got what he deserved!!! How dare he go after the Southern French Wine Regions! I also like how you have what he will destroy on a random AS. He goes after tiny dogs, capitalism, Tom Fulp, etc. Nice touch.

I think the combination of a popular/fun character and a fun game was good fun. This is a game I haven't seen much on NG, either so it was cool to play. It looked great and played very well.

I did run into an oddity when I hit play one time from the preloader. I hit it and it went to a black, blank screen. I had to right-click and play to get it going again. Possibly because I hit the button too soon?

Anyway, fun game, nice job!

Bubble snake Bubble snake

Neat Game

I like this game's idea behind it. I think more levels, some bonuses, maybe the ability to collect more bubbles along the way to extend life would be cool additions.

Also, on one level, I scored thru the zone and on teh next level when it came up it popped 3 of my bubbles. =(

I had fun and beat it score of 2.

DCorp's NG Tut V2 DCorp's NG Tut V2

Better

Well, it's better than that one you just deleted (though there was no need to delete it... People who review get kinda pissed when reviews go away from people deleting their stuff).

Anyway, better job, but still this is pretty much a pointless tutorial.

Also, what is with those words at the end of each with 2X and some other stuff that doesn't even fit on the screen? It looks terrible there.

DCorp responds:

First off, my old score was 3.28 and its now 3.38 which is a .10 significant difference, making it a kick ass idea to do so. And the other reviews from everyone else was bullshit anyways. But WHY ARE YOU BREAKING MY BALLS WITH THAT FUCKING 6!

Colourword 2 Colourword 2

Eh... ok

It's alright. Nothing exciting.

AN interesting idea from a spam email I think we've all gotten at some point. Cool to make it into a game, though.

I will say that the orange and brown are too alike in color and telling them apart can be tough.