Soul Strings Soul Strings

Great as always! I always come back to listen when you upload. One of the few reasons I come back to Newgrounds after all these years.

Bosa responds:

I've missed you lol! You're the man! We've come a long way since the good old days, haven't we?

midnight party midnight party

Cool feel

It has a cool party/trance/techno feel to it.

You change pitch throughout it and do it pretty well. Your'e getting better at making this stuff.

Now make another Flash to go with it!

aldlv responds:

thanx a lot... =D
another flash...
well... you are right...
I will

Opened Eyes Opened Eyes

GREAT Song!

I liked the song a lot. I'd love to hear an instrumental version only of this (or maybe I'm missing it).

Really great.

Blue Bosa at Chitter Street Blue Bosa at Chitter Street

Perfect

Once again something different and fun from Bosa.

Well, cows may say many things, but THIS cow says 5/5, 10/10!

Bosa responds:

You are the best flash cartoonist ever.

-Bosa

Battle of Sil Battle of Sil

Love it!

Dude, this is a totally awesome song. THANK you for having it as it's now in "You Love This Movie" as is another one of your song which I will shortly review (if I haven't already).

I just have to say you are a totally awesome composer and you are my favorite audio artist on this site HANDS DOWN.

It's just the Bosa way.

s0wer s0wer

I like it, duuuuude!

It has a cool feel to it with the whining sound you used. Good base and you kept the sound going without being to repetitious.

Nice ending, too having it trail off like that.

snayk responds:

Cool, thanks!

Glad you liked it.

Lost In Metal Minds Lost In Metal Minds

Well, it was ok

I think the stereo at times was over-used. It would be totally dead or barely existent on one side and that sounded odd.

From listening to your songs I feel it's important to tell you that you should stick with a beat. You have a habit of changing the whole feel of songs. I think it brings down the overall quality of the song to do that too often.

This song is god in pieces, I just don't feel it fits together very well.

New-Milkman responds:

Ya, I do have a habbit of changing it up too much in songs, but it's because I personally can't really stick to one very well, it just gets a little too boring for me. Hopefully I can learn to mix songs up without moving too far away sometime soon :\

Ruined Space Station Ruined Space Station

OOOOOOh....

I really like this one. It's pretty repetitive for a while, but the use of stereo with my headphones makes this really cool to listen to.

When you sped up, though it got a bit jumbled. =(

P.S. This goes great with the Laveberry theme! HAHA!

New-Milkman responds:

Yup, the jumbling was due to a lack of knowing how to make this a hardcore techno, while using the same "ambient" parts that I had.

AHAHA laveberry looks cool with this, I wouldn't have noticed that before, lol.

Down the Street Down the Street

Nice Feel

I like this. My only complaint is that the base should be all the way thru it, not trail down (or get overpowered by the other sounds) during the breakdown part.

Great stuff!

New-Milkman responds:

Late response, but ya now that I hear it a little too much, I lost track of what I wanted to do and sort of gave up on the project :\

Let's Go! Let's Go!

GREAT Song!

It's a great listen and it's a fun song.

It even kinda loops well. Not sure if that was on purpose.

Me like! Me like a lot!